Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Cucina LC, Edinburgh


Cucina LC is a place within five minute walk from our flat so we've been here good few times to get sandwiches to go and always find ourselves going back.
Comfy leather chairs, butterfly print wallpaper and a stack of cookery books make this place really cosy and inviting, and even sitting by myself I have never felt uncomfortable, like I sometimes might do in bigger places.
Nice, no-nonsense, freshly made salads and sandwiches, and I always seem to go for the same thing: chicken and cheese wrap with avocado and sweet chili dressing!
Their adorable handwritten menu boards fill up most of the walls behind the counter and make you dizzy with choice.
illy coffee, my favourite

lemon drizzle cake

funny marriage/relationship themed menu

68 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh, EH12 5LQ - 0131 467 2671

No comments:

Post a Comment