Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Saffy's, Ayr

Saffy's location is funny, it took me a while to find the place as they're off the main streets and shops in Ayr. But I was determined to have lunch there, so I was more than happy when I eventually saw their sign on the street.
 It was worth the trek. Saffy's is cafe/bar/brasserie and their menu has got pretty much everything at very affordable prices, even the fussiest eater would find something for sure.
I chose baked crispy pork, couscous and cheese wraps with sour cream and guacamole from their lunch specials and oh my god it was super yummy. So good that I was hoping I could just keep eating and not become full ever...
Their sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream was just a perfect dessert and for once there was enough sauce on my plate. Saffy's is just simply great food made with love and whenever I'm next in Ayr, I know where to go for a meal.

Ayr's best kept secret

really excellent food

very affordable

2 Dalblair road, Ayr, Scotland, KA7 1UL - 01292 288598
Saffy's Cafe Bar Brasserie on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment