Monday, 18 October 2010

Urban Angel, Edinburgh

 I have a rare treat for a chef: I have somehow managed to get Sundays off! This is the only day in our week when me and Mr Lovable are both off together so we try our best to make the most of it.
  What's a better way to start a fabulous day off than sleep late, then walk to town in cold, crisp, sunny weather and have brunch? This time, we chose to go to Urban Angel
on Hanover Street. 
  Eggs Benedict with spinach and some black pudding and smoked salmon on the side. Eh, I couldn't really decide what I fancied... what I got was a lovely mixture of salty flavours, homemade Hollandaise and a good start for the day.
  If I ever see a cupcake I have to have a cupcake, there's no way around it.
They have another place as well, just off Broughton street and they are both open from 9 am till late. Both perfect spots for quick, light bite of seasonal food.
 Can't argue with that!
 always busy

good for brunch

  daily specials

121 Hanover Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1DJ - 0131 225 6215
 
Urban Angel on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment